Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yula's interview

Q: What was your first modeling job?

A: It was for a Chinese magazine...

Q: How much was your first paycheck and what did you buy with it?

A: I think 100.00, I think. I know I brought new shoes with it.

Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?

A: Text. Really.

Q: Who is your Idol crush?

A: Leeteuk from Super Junior. I'm going to miss him.

Q: Are you dating someone?

A: Nah-uh. I don't have the time to date.

Q: Favorite color?

A: Green.

Q: Favorite accessory?

A: Don't have one.

Q: Do you have a favorite outfit?

A: My pretty knit sweater and my cute leggings.

Q: Would you like to try anything else besides modeling?

A: Sorry, can't think of anything else besides modeling and college.

Q: How many languages do you speak?

A: Chinese mainly, a little Korean. And a tad bit of English. Lucky some of my housemates know Chinese and can translate for me. Hee.

Q: What's the last name of your best friend you've known since childhood?

A: Hwong.