Saturday, August 21, 2010

Riku's interview

Q: What was your first modeling job?

A: It was for T.H.E.N's last magazine.

Q: How much was your first paycheck and what did you buy with it?

A: If I recall it was almost 250.00. I was happy with that because I was only 14. So I brought a Nintendo and video games.

Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?

A: Spend time with my sister and play video games.

Q: Who is your Idol crush?

A: Maki Horikita.

Q: Are you dating someone?

A: Nope.

Q: Favorite color?

A: Black

Q: Favorite accessory?

A: Shoes

Q: Do you have a favorite outfit?

A: Yeah, it's a screen tee that says "I'm with stupid" on the front and a pair of jeans my sister put through a paper shredder, now they actually look like ripped jeans.

Q: Would you like to try something else besides modeling?

A: Can't tell you that, it's a top secret.

Q: How many languages do you speak?

A: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and English. And I'm learning Taiwanese

Q: What's the last name of your best friend you've known since childhood?

A: Kwon.