Monday, August 16, 2010

Letter from Mimi

Ni Hao. My name is Mira Ming Chu. I was born in Beijing, China. At the time I signed with Starr Clickk. I didn't know much English, Korean, or Japanese. Only Chinese. Luckly. Some of the models knew my language and they taught me English, Korean, and Japanese. They nicknamed me Mimi, because it was eaiser than saying Mira-Ming.

When I was five, my older sister (who was six at the time) was brutally killed by our neighbor. One whom we trusted dearly. My sister's name was Mina-Ming Chu. Me and her were best friends, my only friend actually. I miss her sooo much, even though many years have pass by. My family don't talk about Mina anymore. As if they are trying to forget my sister. I think about her all the time, and since the name Mina is such a common name, I see it everywhere. So it's hard to avoid. My mom is being selfish, I found Mina's body in the lake behing our house and she thinks she has it hard. It was always Mina's dream to become a model... So that's why I'm doing this.

Hope it's not too sad.

Mi Chu.