Monday, August 16, 2010

Letter from Kana

Hello,

My name is Juria Aika Sasaki or Kana. Haha. I was born in Kyushu, Japan, but raised in Seoul, South Korea. When I was little, I wanted to be a singer... And I could sing really well. Early this year, I signed with my father's company and was placed in an undebuted group named G16. But it didn't work out because none of our hearts were into it. It's funny, because we were close to debuting, but it would've been stupid anyways. So. I became a model under my mom's agency.

In 2006. I moved to Los Angeles, California with my older brother where my older sister, Riri (Lilly) lives. I was never really close to my sister because she moved to the States when I was little. I think she was around 15 or so with her friend, Micha. But we became closer after my three year stay there. I really liked America. Even though it was different. I was really glad to be back in Asia though. Lol.

At first, I didn't get the idea of modeling. Don't know why, just didn't. But then when my mom started Starr Clickk. I was excited and figured I should give it a try. So, now. I love modeling and doing absolutely nothing... Absolutely nothing, but school.

'=' thanks for listening...

{Kana}