Monday, August 23, 2010

Laptops, phones, and makeup

My day hasn't been the easiest. First of all, the interviews went pretty well on last Thursday except for Talin's little mishap. But that's it. Yesterday, I dropped my precious laptop in the Koi pond in front of our house, along with my phone. So I had to wait 24hours to order the cosmetics line from Kimmi Choi and no way to call anyone. so I immediately went to the phone store and brought an iphone4. Which is really cool. I took my daughter, Juria with me because I had no idea how to look for an iphone or a computer. So when we got to the Apple store and purchased the iphone, she told me "mother, you should get an outer box, this is your third phone this year." So we brought the outer box (which I have no idea what that is, now I know it's an iphone case) and went home. Instead of buying a fancy laptop like my two children have (I think it's a MacBook Air??) I think so. I wanted an iPad, which they have too. But Juria didn't want me to get it because she said I'd be careless with it and drop it and break it. So I went to the HP store and brought a simple laptop.

I'm so glad everyone's back at Starstate. Everyone was gone and I was the only one there. So here's why everyone was gone.

_Talin. went to Kyoto for a shoot
_Mira. Also went to Kyoto for a shoot.
_Riku. Went on vacation with Juria.
_ Nene. Went to the Owari province.
_Juria. Went on vacation with Riku.
_Yula. Traveled to China for the weekend.


Everyone else had something to do but me, I had nothing to do:( Riku and Juria always leave me, but I found things to do. I went shopping, I visited Kimmi Choi. andI visited the Yamamoto's.

Bye for now.

~Yu.