Saturday, August 21, 2010

Talin's interview

Q: What was your first modeling job?

A: My first modeling job was an ad for Starr Clickk, actually.

Q: How much was your first paycheck and what did you buy with it?

A: It was uhh, 99.00 I think. And I brought an Ipod with it.

Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?

A: I like to call my parents who live in America.

Q: Do you have an Idol crush?

A: The former leader of 2:PM Jaeboem.

Q: Are you dating someone?

A: No, I've only been on one date in my whole life. I'm single.

Q: Favorite color?

A: Orange, but I never wear it.

Q: Favorite accesory?

A: Earrings.

Q: Do you have a favorite outfit?

A: Yeah. I never wear it, but the baggy jeans and worn tee-shirt I wore to South Korea. Haha. It's hanging in my closet, I look at it every time I leave the house in the morning.

Q: Would you like to try anything else besides modeling?

A: No. I suck at singing and dancing, so nothing else.

Q: How do they treat you where you live?

A: They treat me well. I love staying at Starstate. Even though I feel kind of weird sometimes.

Q: How many languages do you speak?

A: English, I'm still rusty at Korean, but I manage, and a little Japanese in case I want to move there one day.


Q: What's the last name of your best friend you've known since childhood?

A: Aladolo.