Monday, August 16, 2010

The way our agency works.

We have two five bedroom houses in both Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan where our models stay. Most of them don't do but about five projects of work a year. The rest they have fun. Regular models don't get paid as much as Victoria Secret Angels. Or whatever, but it's fair, and if you stay in it long enough and don' give up. Then you'll become pretty rich. Take it from me, I modeled since I was young, and made lots of money off of it. Maybe because I did lots of projects back then and stuff like that, I didn't like magazines or anything... I liked the fashion shows...

When I was 10, I wanted to be a model. By the time I turned 15 I was only 5'4. And I figured I wouldn't grow any taller. But when I turned 18. I was at the height of 5'7. Which is pretty tall for a woman anyways but at the perfect height for a model. They told me I was the perfect subject for a model. So I signed with T.H.E.N Agency. After that I began doing lots of projects that's when I met Yu at a fashion show in Italy.

So I'll skip a few years...

When I turned 36. I had finished my modeling career and was happy. I told my friend Yu that we should start our own agency. Since T.H.E.N was already long gone. So we started Starr Clickk and went looking for unpopular models (no offense, just meaning that they aren't really popular on the internet or anything) and we found some that were looking for agencies. Yu and I brought two houses in Korea and in Japan so we could have a place to stay when we travel.

But anyways. We aren't just an agency... We are a family.

Thanks...
~Mie