Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mira's interview

Q: What was your first modeling job?

A: When I was five, I modeled for a comic book.

Q: How much was your first paycheck and what did you buy with it?

A: It was about $40, not much. I brought two Barbie dolls with it.

Q: What do you like to do in your spare time?

A: I really like sorting through old photogenic headshots and pictures that I've did from previous ads and stuff.

Q: Who is your Idol crush?

A: Uhmmm. Nino from Arashi.

Q: Are you dating someone?

A: No...

Q: Favorite color?

A: Green.

Q: Favorite accesory?

A: Necklaces

Q: Do you have a favorite outfit?

A: Yeah, for my 17th birthday last year. My best friend, Quinn, brought me a mini-skirt, leggings, a tank top with Nino's picture on it, and sneakers. I don't wear it because it's embarrasing to do so. But it's fun to look at!

Q: Would you like to try something else besides modeling?

A: Well, when I first signed with Starr Clickk, I wanted to be an actress. But, I can't act that good. So I'm good with modeling.

Q: How many languages do you speak?

A: Chinese, Korean, and a little English.

Q: What's the last name of your best friend you've known since childhood?

A: Chen