Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring is here and Mikki Ulzzang (the real Juria)

.
Hi! Spring is almost here! Today we have two topics. First of all, I'd like to say sorry to the fans for not updating this or the "Ulzzang" blog, we have been uber busy with the new "Star Clickk" also, we heard that new people signed up for our Taiwanese fanclub! Woo! Thank you~! we now have over 200 fans. I'm glad you all enjoy reading our blog as well as our models. ^^ Anyways, before we get started with this new post, I want to give my best condolences and prayers to Japan and the people that live there. It's devastating to hear something like that, especially Sendai (my hometown) Everyone is in my hearts. :D
Sooo, on a lighter note. I want to talk about spring time. Everyone knows (if you are a fashion freak) that Springtime brings light colors like, purple, yellow, blue, orange, and of course... White. Spring is my favorite fashion season, other than summer because both seasons are beautiful and bring gorgeous fashions to the table, especially wedges, flip flops, maxi dresses, and fluttery girly skirts. ^_____^ But we'll talk more about that later, araso? Kay.

Now I want to discuss this with the fans, the whole Mikki and Juria situation.

If you can see below, Juria and Mikki are the same people, we call Mikki "Juria" This girl you see below is Lee Yeon Ju, owner of the shopping mall, girlsholic. So, before you go calling Juria Kim (Sasaki) a fake, please ask us first and we'll give you the information you need. :) So, to easily explain. Mikki is Juria, Juria is Mikki, same person, only she changed her name. Hope I made sense. This is all for now though!
PhotoAlt}