Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Juria and Riri in America!! and first fanmeeting!

Hello everyone, how are you today? Good I hope. Sooo this is my last post for today, and again. We have two topics! yay!

Alright, first. Riri, who just turned 23 spent her birthday vacationing in California this weekend, she took along her baby sis, Juria, and her boyfriend... (Sorry can't say his name) ;) They also had a photoshoot in Beverly Hills! Juria, who returned three days earlier than her sister said

"It was pretty awkward, being in California again, I left the States on bad terms, so truthfully I not wish to return to Los Angeles, but it was fun, especially since it was my sisters' birthday, so I decided to put everything behind me and have lots of fun, and I did. I would like to go back, one day." then added. "Happy birthday Sissy! Saranghae. Enjoy your last three days before you return to work, rest well and have fun."

Below is Juria (Mikki)'s Selca.



PhotoAlt}



THATS NOT ALL!!!!!!!:

THIS SATURDAY IS THE FIRST EVER FANMEETING IN TAIWAN... PLEASE COME OUT, FOR INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR EMAIL ME.