Thursday, September 9, 2010

Riri's extended Interview

Basics:
001. What is Your Name?: Riri Ah-Ri Sasaki
002. How old are you?: 22
003. What is the link to your website/blog/or/myspace?: I don't have any of those
004. Eye color?: brown
005. Shoe Size?: 7
006. Hair color?: Brown
007. Height?: 5'4
008. Weight?: 100lbs
Favorite:

009. Food?: Nabe
010. Drink?: Don't have one
011. Movie?: Rinne No Ame
012. Music Band?: Shinwa
013. Animal?: Rabbits
014. Sport?: Ummm, I don't really have a favorite
015. Place to live?: Japan
016. Subject?: Uh, English
STUFF......
017. Best thing that happened to you in the last few years?: Opening a nightclub for Kawaii's and models
018. Do you want to get married?: Yeah, in my mid twenties, early thirties
019. Kids?: Maybe
020. Best place to go on a date?: No idea
021. What is your dream?: To have a nice, comfortable life
022. What do you want to do when you grow up?: I wanted to be a professional interior designer
023. Play an instrument?: Piano a little
024. List 5 things (inc. brand) you are wearing right now: M.E.D
Friends....
025. Friend you have known the longest?: Uh, my best friend Ayame
026. Best friend(s)?: Two, my sister, and Ayame
027. Friend that makes you laugh the most?: Juria
028. Friend who you can talk to anything about?: I can talk to my little sister about anything.
029. Friend with the best personality?: Ayame and Juria both have bubbly personalities.
030. Last friend to call you?: Ayame
031. Last friend to talk to you?: Juria
032. Last friend you hung out with?: Both
033. Last friend you went to a movie with?: Both
034. Last friend to make you laugh?: Can't remember
035. Most memorable experience with a friend?: All three of us ended up on a plane to Honshu
036. Anything you plan to do with friends when you get older?: Nope
037. Any trips planned with friends?: Not at the moment
Opinions/ Thoughts
038. Abortion?: I don't know
039. Gay rights?: Absolutely
040. Sex?: What about it?
041. Micheal Jackson?: Haha
042. Drugs and alcohol?: Message to teenagers: It's bad for you.
Other Questions..
043. Ever travelled anywhere?: Yes, to America, to France, and to Italy
044. What places do you want to visit?: Uh, I would like to go back to Paris
045. Where do you want to live when you're older?: I'm fine right here
046. How happy are you with where you are in life? Why?: I just am, I have a sucessful club and everything.
047. What's your most embarrassing moment?: I'm never going to that swimming pool again
048. Do you have any art or pictures on your walls? Describe it.: Actually, the only picture I have on my wall is of my family, that's it.
049. Do you remember your dreams?: No...?
050. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes and no
051. Are you a virgin?: How do I answer this?
052. What was your favorite childhood toy?: My first bike was my favorite toy, I still have that you know.
053. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?: No, I don't think so.
054. If you were stuck on an island who would you want with you?: I'd really like to be stuck on one with F.T Island.
055. What's the best thing that could come out of this year?: That I take that Kawaii Model of the Month award out of Juria's hands.