Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Riku's Ending Party

From: Vice President Alicia Han.

As of September 29 2010. Sasaki Riku left Starr Clickk to attend college, Riku decided not to do modeling anymore and to focus on his studies. We held a going away party for him. We'll miss him.

Letter from Riku to his fans:

To all of you who are reading this now,

I would like to say sorry a thousand times. I didn't mean to abruptly leave, but I want to focus on my studies, so I'm quitting modeling. A lot of things have come up since the beginning of summer, and I'd like to take everything easy. First of all (Juria told me this) sorry Nina... Shikashi I mean, I don't mean to make you worry, sorry to my sisters and my younger brothers. And most of all... Sorry to my fans. I know, I've said that word a lot of times. And in the future. I may start to model again, please support my sisters, Ahri-Noona, Juria, and Hae Ra. Everyone, I hope that you will forgive me for leaving. I apologize sincerely.

Riku Sasaki.

Thank you for all of your mail. (Yes, the flares too.) And we're sorry for the short notice. Also,

Kamsa habnida, (Korean)
komawo, (Korean)
arigatou (Japanese)
Thank you (English)

For Riku's going away presents sent to our office, we just recieved the ones in Korea. Thank you all.